Guided Grand Canal motor boat tour
- One hour motor boat tour of Venice's canals
- Scenic views of beautiful palaces as you cruise the Grand Canal
- Learn the history of city of Venice and how it was built on the water
Take this tour sailing by motor boat along the grand canal and you can admire the magnificent palaces, whose wide-ranging architectural styles embrace the Byzantine, Florid Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque. On your tour you will imagine what the Grand Canal was like when there were still gardens, warehouses, and stone-masons. Your guide will entertain you with stories of the most historical palaces and teach you how to recognize each palace, who lived where, and to discover why the poets & writers such as Shelley, Byron, & Browning loved this city.
This one hour tour includes a cruise along the city's more secluded waterways to enjoy the picturesque small bridges and 'off the beaten track'' sights, to introduce you to a quieter Venice. Venice was built to be appreciated from the water, the facades of the city can only be seen from the canals. This boat tour is enjoyable for all ages and gives your feet a well-earned rest!
- Guided tour of the Grand Canal and Giudecca
- English-speaking guide
- Private water taxi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Child (aged 0-5) Free
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Alilaguna ticket office San Marco situated near entrance to the Royal Gardens. From St Mark's Square facing lagoon and two columns, turn right and you will come to the Gardens. You will be directed to the boat by your guide.
- The tour starts and finishes at the same meeting point
- This tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum group size is 10 people on each boat plus guide
- There can be more than 1 boat leaving at the same time
- Every day at 3.30pm and 5.30pm
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...