- Get right to the deepest heart of Venice
- Admire the city by foot and from the water
- Enjoy 35 minutes ride on a gondola
- Walking tour of the places surrounding St. Mark's Square
This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives. First through a walking tour, which will take you among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St. Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make you marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water!
- St. Mark’s square, with the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external).
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa, with the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church.
- Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune).
- Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.
- Gondola ride among the little channels around St Mark's Square area and then on the Grand Canal.
- Experienced tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- 35 minutes ride on the gondola
- Boarding assistance on the gondola
- Entrance to the main historical sites
- Commentary during the gondola ride
- Child 2-5 years old
S. Marco, 288, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Change Office near the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Please note board assistance will be provided on the gondola ride, no commentary included.
- Please note the gondola is a shared one (up to six people for each one) so it might be shared with other people.
- Please note this tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tuor might be cancelled by the organizators and refund will be provided.
- Please note that the tour might be multilingual in Winter season (depending on the number of participants).
- Every day at 9:00 am
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterio...
Take a walk outdoors (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the histo...
This downloadable interactive guide is the only guided tour along the fascinating Grand Canal. With ...
Venice, known as the romantic city, a city of excellence, theatre of memorable loves and libertine a...
Small group Venice boat tour of the Grand Canal and minor canals of Venice provides the ideal sights...
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Discover Venice and its two small islands including the most interesting sites and experiences: Rial...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
During the 17th and 18th centuries, it was estimated that there were 8 to 10,000 gondolas operating ...