- Float down the Grand Canal in a luxury speed boat - limited to only 9 people
- Marvel at Venice’s most famous sights as they were meant to be seen, from the water
- Discover the hidden gem that is the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore
- Climb (or take the elevator up) to the top of the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore
Escape the crowds, visiting the top sights of Venice from the water. Tour the Grand Canal by luxury water taxi and stop at the fascinating San Giorgio Island to climb the bell tower. Be amazed by the incredible views over Venice.
Any local will tell you that Venice needs to be seen from the water, but if you’re planning on floating down the Grand Canal, gondolas simply aren’t powerful enough. That’s why onboard to tell you the history and stories that bring the city to life around you.
We’ll cruise past all of Venice’s most jaw-dropping basilicas, palaces and bridges; including St. Mark’s Square, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, the Cemetery of San Michele, the Rialto Bridge, the Rialto Fish Market, the Accademia Bridge, the Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro palaces, the Madonna dell’Orto Church, and the Salute Church. As we pass each one your guide will share the stories that have shaped the unique maritime history of this amazing city.
Next we’ll turn off the beaten path to stop at one of Venice’s rarely-visited gems, the island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore, where postcard pictures of Venice are taken across the water towards St. Mark’s Square. After seeing the inside of the stunning Basilica you will have the option to climb the bell tower (or take the elevator) with an all-inclusive ticket. From the top of the tower you can admire the dome of St. Mark’s Basilica and soak in an incredible vista of the city stretching away from you.
This tour is all about seeing Venice the way the locals do: from water-level, and in stylish luxury. With a small group of 9 people or fewer and headsets to hear your guide no matter where you are on the boat, taking in the world’s most unique city has never been easier or more relaxing.
- Grand Canal by private boat
- St. Mark’s Square
- Doge's Palace
- Bridge of Sighs
- Cemetery of San Michele (outside)
- Rialto Bridge
- Rialto fish market
- Accademia Bridge
- Palaces including the Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro
- Island and Basilica of San Giorgio Maggiore
- San Giorgio Maggiore Bell Tower (optional)
- Madonna dell'Orto Church (outside)
- Salute Church (outside)
- 2-hour private motorboat ride
- Entrance tickets to the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore
- Expert Walks of Italy tour guide
- Small groups of 9 people or fewer
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Column of Saint Mark, 30100 Venezia VE, Італія
The meeting point is at the base of the Winged Lion column in front of the Doge's Palace.
- Access to the bell tower can be closed on special occasions due to liturgical celebrations held in the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore. In this case you will stop off on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore to enjoy the view from the island but will not be able to climb the bell tower.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
Departure time: 03.30pm (meet strictly at 03.15pm)
Vérone est l'une des villes les plus romantiques d'Italie, et pas seulement parce que Shakespeare s'...
Débuter votre tour sur la célèbre place Saint-Marc, en prenant un moment pour admirer l'espace avant...
Admirez Saint-Marc comme presque personne d'autre... retrouvez-vous tout seul ! Explorez la vue la p...
Vous ne pouvez pas aller à Venise sans visiter la basilique Saint-Marc et le palais des Doges,les de...
Prenez part à une promenade exclusive et romantique de 30 minutes à bord d’une gondole privée sur le...
Embarquez pour une balade en gondole sur le Grand Canal où vous pourrez admirer beauté et culture à ...
Lorsque le romantisme et l’amour coulent dans vos veines et que vous n'avez qu'une hâte : de voir l'...
Découvrez Venise au cours d'une paisible promenade en gondole et visitez l'un de ses emblèmes : la b...
Visita l'unica Casa Museo di Venezia dove poter vivere l'effervescenza artistica degli anni '50 -'80...
La Casa dei Tre Oci presenta la prima mostra dedicata a Fulvio Roiter dopo la sua scomparsa, il 18 a...