Walking tour of Venice with old Royal Palace and skip-the-line tickets to the Doge's palace
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Do this because
- Enjoy a walk outdoors through the most characteristic places of Venetian history
- Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets to the Doge's Palace
- Visit all the palaces around St. Mark’s Square under the name of Procuratie with the same ticket
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Shared guided walking tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Skip-the-line Doge’s Palace entrance
- Audio receiver devices in case of groups over 10 people
- Glass craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palace around St. Mark’s Square (Old Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to remember
Venice City Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience