Discover Venice with a food expert guide and taste typical street food while walking past the city's main sights! Stroll through characteristic squares like Campo Santa Margherita and iconic districts like San Polo; admire landmarks like Basilica dei Frari and the Grand Canal and get to visit Rialto Market, the vibrant city market where locals go to buy fresh products. During the tour, stop to sample 'Cicchetti', traditional Venetian snacks, and other regional specialties like cheeses, cold cuts and cakes.
Walking tour with Venice street food tasting
Availability: Every day except Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice and discover the city's most important sights
- Learn more about the city's history and food culture from your expert guide
- Sample regional products and typical examples of Venetian street food
What to expect
- Food tastings
- Local guide
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venice VE, Italy
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- Please provide your correct phone number at the moment of purchase
Every day except Sunday at 10.30am and 5.00pm
Raphael Tours and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.