Amarone Wine Tasting in Verona for small groups
- Enjoy a wine tasting of different wines like the world-famous Amarone
- Visit of a typical winery with a dedicated guide
- Learn about the winemaking secrets and techniques
Situated between lake Garda and Verona, the Valpolicella area it is famous all around the world for the prestigious Amarone wine. This is only one of the many amazing wines that are produced here, such as Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore and Valpolicella Ripasso.
Through this tour, you will have the chance to discover this wonderful area and its precious wines. During the visit to the vineyards and to the winery and during the tasting, your dedicated guide (who will be the wine producer himself) will proudly introduce you to the winemaking secrets and techniques and will explain to you the characteristics of the Valpolicella's wines.
The wine tasting will be accompanied by small samples of local products, that will serve as perfect pairings with the aroma of the wines.
- Guided tour of the vineyards
- Guided tour of the wine cellar
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of wines produced in Valpolicella paired with local food samplings
- Round-trip private transfer
Piazza Bra, 9 - 37121 Verona
Your driver will be waiting for you at the foot of the big historical gate with a clock, with is located at the end of Corso Porta Nuova, entering Piazza Bra.
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 45 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- To assure the best quality, the transfer to the winery for this activity is private which means that there will be no other guests on it
From Monday to Saturday at 4.00 pm
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...