Half-day e-bike tour in Valpolicella countryside from Verona
- 4-hour easy e-bike tour from Verona to Valpolicella wine area and countryside
- Ride along Valpolicella’s lovely vineyards and creeks
- Visit a Venetian villa and wine estate in the hills
- Small group ensures personal service
- Sip both fruity and full-bodied red wines while speaking to an expert sommelier
Meet the rest of the group at the Veronality InfoPoint and follow our Tour guide to collect the e-bikes for the tour. Then you will ride through the city neighbourhoods, untill you reach Valpolicella valley. There you will be immersed into some stunning landscapes, past gorgeous venezian villas, leafy olive groves and rolling vineyards. After about an hour ride you will stop to our selected Cellar House where you will receive a personal wine Tour from a passionate local expert Sommelier. Firstly you will visit the underground Cellar or Cantina to know about the wine process; then, sit down together with the group for some wine tasting with some local cheese combined.
The passionate sommelier will explain about the wine flavours and answer to all of your questions. You will be given a selection of prized local wines, including light, fragrant Valpolicellas typically made using corvina, rondinella and molinara grapes. Contrast Valpolicella’s light character with the intense flavors of the most famous Amarone wine, made from partially dried corvina grapes. After your tastings, hop on your bike and cruise back to central Verona, for a total biking distance of 12.5 miles (20 km).
- E-Bike and helmet
- Tour leader
- Rain coat (if necessary)
- Winery full visit, wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Stradone Porta Palio, 23, 37122 Verona VR
Please be at VERONALITY info point at 8.45am
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund
- Advanced booking required
- From April to October, from Monday to Saturday
- Starting time: 9.00am
- Meeting time: 8.45 am
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...