Prosecco and Amarone wine tasting in Verona
- Taste the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra winery
- Visit the winery and the cellars and learn how the Italian wine is produced
- Enjoy the Villa Giona, its wonderful park and its vineyards
- Taste some local products paired with the wines
Enjoy a wine tasting in Verona of the best wines produced in Valpolicella at Tenute Salvaterra.
Take a guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park, one of the most prestigious historic mansions of the sixteenth century in Valpolicella, retracing the history of Valpolicella wine.
Then enjoy a guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar where the great Amarone ages and a guided tasting of the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra in the wine shop with a tasting room overlooking the vineyard. Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park
- Guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar
- Guided tasting of wines produced by Salvaterra (5 glasses: Prosecco, Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Ripasso, Lazzarone and Amarone)
- Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
- Lunch or dinner
Piazza Bra, 26, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Hotel pick-up from a centrally located Verona hotel or from Piazza Bra, just under the arches with the big clock, at the beginning of via Roma
- Monday to Friday at 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm
- Saturday at 2.00 pm only
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...