WSET Course Level 3 Award in Wine
- a course designed for those who want to establish themselves in the wine sector
- the best educational standard in English for professionals in the sector
- provides a WSET Level 3 certificate recognized worldwide
The course is aimed at individuals seeking to establish themselves in the ever-shifting and very competitive wine sector. Students will focus in detail on the main grape varieties and their regions of production. You will learn how to decipher the different kinds of wine made with these varieties, and their classification. The purpose is to understand the international context in which wine is marketed and acquire the necessary skills to communicate the product. Particular attention will be given to whom works in exports and hospitality. After the course, you will sit an exam made up by a theoretical part and two tastings.
- The different kinds of vinification
- The factors influencing a wine’s style
- The key white and black grape varieties, their characteristics and where they are produced
- The world’s most important wine-making regions
- The production of sparkling, sweet and fortified wines
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The main categories of spirits and liqueurs, and their production methods
- How to describe wine using the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- Teaching material
- Guided tastings of 70 wines of the world’s main wine-making regions
- 32 hours of lectures
- Final exam
- A WSET Level 3 certificate recognised anywhere in the world
Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 Verona VR, Italy
The course will be held at Wine2Digital
- once you have booked the course, you will be sent a form to fill in with your details to complete the registration
- 13th to 17th February 2019, from 9.00 to 16.30
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...