Abu Dhabi Arabian Jewel city tour
- Explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and discover the Emirates' past
- Drive through the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat islands and enjoy their beauty
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world
- Immortalize your visit with a photo-stop near Ferrari World
- Enjoy the city tour whether you are staying in Abu Dhabi or Dubai
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel. Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man-made port in the world is one of the landmarks that you will pass on the way to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, the first destination is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. Then continue to visit the Sheikh Zayed Center to get a glimpse into the private life of H.H. Sheikh Zayed, who is often referred as The Father of the UAE. The next stop is the Heritage Village where you are taken to the past to explore the life before oil was discovered. A drive along the beautiful Corniche and Saadiyat Island, home of The Louvre Abu Dhabi, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum and others, will bring you to Yas-Island. Here you will have a final photo-stop near the Ferrari World before returning back.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Abu Dhabi or Dubai
- English/German-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up and drop-off service from Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Zayed Center Abu Dhabi is closed for renovation and will be replaced with a visit to the Date market and a photo-stop at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Dress code for religious sites: loose long trousers or long skirts and long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight and transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf
- Recommended dress: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the shared tour
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday English guide
- Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays English/German guide
- Pick-up from Abu Dhabi between 8.45 and 9.00am
- Pick-up from Dubai between 7.00 and 7.30am
There is no better way to explore the capital of UAE than by boat. You can choose between two tours,...
The iconic Louvre of Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum in the Arab World that enhances the spi...
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Discover the beautiful city of Al Ain, also known as the Garden City of the Gulf thanks to its numer...
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a two-hour guided tour of the ...
Explore the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and its observation deck, known for world-class shopping, dini...
The manmade Yas island in the city of Abu Dhabi has been credited with some of the best attractions ...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Go to the thrilling Ferrari-themed amusement park of Ferrari World on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, with ...
A visit to Abu Dhabi is a must to get a deep understanding of the culture and heritage of the Arabs....