Following your hotel, the port or airport pick-up in Abu Dhabi, journey by an air-conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser to the desert just 45 minutes from the city center. You will take a ride across the sands on a dune-bashing adventure and experience what it is like to surf on the sand with a sandboarding activity and visit a camel farm. Watch the sunset, and then go to a traditional camp to get an Arabic welcome with coffee and dates. There you can ride on the back of a camel and enjoy entertainments such as henna painting, shisha pipe smoking or posing with a falcon in traditional costume. Finally, feast from a buffet dinner as you watch Tanoura and Nashaat dance show.
Abu Dhabi desert safari with BBQ, camel ride and sandboarding
based on 2 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Do this because
- Experience evening life in the desert on a 4WD safari
- Watch traditional dance shows
- Get the chance to ride a camel
- Enjoy an open buffet barbecue feast
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Desert safari
- BBQ dinner
- Tanoura & Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your hotel, the port or airport in Abu Dhabi. You will receive the partner's contact details in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please leave your accomodation details at check-out and confirm them with the local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
- Daily at 3.00pm
- Pick-up starts before 3.00pm according to your pick-up location
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 2 reviews