Al Ain Full day tour from Abu Dhabi
- Visit the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE
- Discover the camel market while visiting the camel race track and the livestock market
- Experience the mysterious and magical healing power of the Al Mubazzarah hot springs
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till the present day. Embrace all the rich culture that this city has to offer by joining this excursion which will take you to the Al Ain Palace Museum, one of the most important cultural places in Al Ain city.
You'll then have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region.
Discover the camel market, as you visit the camel race track and the livestock market. Following this, you will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. We will visit also the Jahili Fort, one of the largest castles in Al Ain and best-in-class example of the Islamic military architecture locally. Then you'll proceed to Qasr Al Muwaiji, an impressive structure that has watched over the oasis for around 100 years, built in the early years of the 20th century. Then continue to hot springs Al Mubazzarah, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have mysterious, magical healing power. Head back to Abu Dhabi after an eventful day.
- Transportation with Driver guide in English
- Multilingual audio guide in German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish and English
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch in a luxurious hotel with soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up at your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German and Italian
- Cancel Free of charge up to 72 hours from the date of service local time, after that full charge
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- A printed copy or digital copy of your booking will be accepted by Grayline staff
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour starting time - 09.00am
- The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
There is no better way to explore the capital of the UAE than by boat. Enjoy a 60-minute tour that d...
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dub...
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
This incredible combo deal is a wholesome pack of fun, entertainment and adventure! With a visit to ...
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel. Jebel Ali...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. ...
Your tour begins with a prompt pick-up from your hotel and after, you will travel to Sheikh Zayed Gr...