On this thrilling desert safari you will enjoy lot of fun activities such as sandboarding and camel riding, but also a delicious BBQ dinner. You will travel to a Bedouin-inspired camp amid the dunes, and start the traditional Emirati activities on offer. Enjoy a 4x4 dune-bashing adventure; try sand boarding, camel riding, henna painting, sheesha smoking, enjoy a belly dance show and finish with a tasty BBQ.
Half day desert safari from Abu Dhabi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Do this because
- End the day with a tasty dinner
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
What to expect
- Pick up and drop off by Land Cruiser
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Riding
- Sand Boarding
- BBQ Buffet Dinner
- Soft drinks / water / tea / coffee
- Children from 0 to 12 years old
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
What to remember
- Please contact the local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up details. You will find the contact details in the voucher after booking
- This tour involves off-road driving, dune bashing and sandboarding and therefore is not suitable for pregnant women, senior people over 65 and children under 6. If you belong to one of these categories and still wish to take part in the tour, you can book your ticket at the same price and inform the driver on the day of the tour that you will not be able to participate in the activities just mentioned
- According to the UAE law, all children under 12 years old must have their own seat in the vehicle
- All children under 12 years of age will be charged according to the children's rate
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
- Pick up starts from 3.00pm to 4.00pm (subject to change depending on the pick up location)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.