Half-day wine tour in Coteaux d'Aix
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
During this escapade, we will explore the appellation "Côteaux d'Aix" and of course its famous rosés...between others!
We will visit 2 authentic domains, the originality of which makes them exceptional, meet with the winemakers and you will taste a selection of their best wines!
You will learn everything about the winemaking process in Provence, from the grapes to the wines.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Les Allées Provençales, Avenue Giuseppe Verdi, Aix-en-Provence
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the departure in front of the shop 'La cure gourmande'.
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Departure at 9.30am
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
During this 2-hour retro sidecar tour, you will discover the most beautiful of the Aixoises, the mou...
On this special day, you will discover the picturesque village of Les Baux-de-Provence on a vintage ...
From Aix-en-Provence, your guide will drive you aboard a retro side-car to Château La Coste, an idea...