Half-day tour in the hilltop villages in Luberon from Aix en Provence
- Be taken away by the breathtaking view of the dried-stone hilltop village Gordes and Roussillon
- Stroll in this charming village of Lourmarin with its majestic Renaissance-styled castle
- Admire the picturesque village of Bonnieux and the Pont Julien
Take part to this half-day tour through the most beautiful and charming hilltop villages in Luberon.
The Luberon region is amazing and will captivate you with its full range of lavender colors, vineyards, villages on top of the hills, medieval castles everywhere and roman architecture in most of the cities. If you want to have a general overview of the villages, this tour is made for you!
You will start with the village of Lourmarin, famous for its 15th century castle. Thereafter, head towards Bonnieux, a picture perfect Provençal village, on top of which stands a 12th century church and pass by the roman bridge Pont Julien.
Your next stop is Gordes, a hilltop dry stone-built village with its Renaissance-styled Castle. This is an area that is often times chosen by many film producers for their movie’s scenery. It was the film location of Ridley Scott's 'A Good Year'.
After Gordes, you will arrive in Roussillon and be in awe with this charming colorful village which houses are painted with ochre.
After this unforgettable tour, you will then head back to Aix en Provence.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
- Cancellation fees :Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price, Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price, The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Departure: 1.30 pm / Return: 7.30 pm
From 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020
Every Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Departure: 12.30 pm / Return: 6.30 pm
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-V...
On this lavender fields afternoon tour, you will be enchanted with the sights and scents of the brea...
Take part to this unforgettable day on the Plateau of Valensole, specialised in the cultivation of «...