- Enjoy scenic views of hilltop villages, lavander fields
- A unique itinerary, fly where the wind takes you
- Full commentary on the sites you fly over
Forcalquier is known to have the purest air in France, if not in Europe. This small town was built in the western part of the Alpes de Haute Provence, between the Lure mountain and the Lubéron.
Come and discover this landscape of hilltop villages, lavander fields, wild sage and other hidden treasures which only a balloon ride can reveal !
Once at the meeting point you will be welcomed by our pilot and his team, you can park your vehicul in the car park.
The pilot will then choose the take-off site according to the direction of the wind, our team will then drive you there in a 4x4. you will assist the hole preparation as well as the inflation of the balloon before take off. You will also be advised of important security rules.
The flight lasts about 60 minutes but you will need to plan about 3/ 3.30 hours for the activity including :
- Welcoming passengers
- Take off preparation
- Landing operations
- Flying certificate distribution
- A toast
As the wind guides the hot air balloon, you won't be able to know the itinirary of the flight in advance. The pilot can only controll the altitude of the basket by changing the air temperature in the balloon.
Every flight is unique and deserves to be shared with your family and friends.
Once you have landed and the balloon is folded, take advantage of the toast to exchange your impressions on the flight with the passengers and our team.
You will then be driven back to the meeting point.
- A 60-minute hot air balloon flight
- A flight certificate
- A toast
- Transport to the meeting point not included
- Everything that is not included in the "Included" tab
- Children can not fly if under 6 years old or if they are less than 130cm high
- Children under 12 years old must always be with an adult
- Children between 12 and 18 years old can only fly with the parent's authorization
In front of the Toursit Office, 2 Place du Bourguet, 04300 Forcalquier, France
Please show up with your voucher at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the flight time you have chosen. CAREFUL! The meeting point on Mondays : car park of the espace cultural de la bonne fontaine in Forcalquier - At the roundabout of the Zone d'Activités des Chalus (Intermarché) first exit coming from Forcalquier. meeting on the car park of the big red building : the Centre Culturel de la Bonne Fontaine. Meeting point for all the other days : Place du Bourguet, in front of the Tourism Office, Forcalquier 04300 - GPS coordinates : 43° 57' 35.0" N 5° 46' 51.0" E
- This activity requires the provider's confirmation
- Plan for 3 hours for the activity
- The prices are given per person
- The meeting times are given according to sunrise and sunset times at the chosen date
- You can book an other date if the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, you can not be refunded
- The flight is not adapted for pregnant women, handicaped people who have trouble walking, or people who can not maintain the landing security position (bended knees while holding handles), children under 6 years old, people under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We recommend that you choose your clothes according to ground weather
- Walking shoes or sports shoes are mandatory
- From 7th April to 28th October 2018
According to sunrise and sunset hoursl:
In the morning between 6pm and 8pm
In the evening between 6pm and half past 7pm
Experience a full-day excursion discovering the best sites of Provence departing from Aix-en-Provenc...
During this morning tour of Cassis from Aix en Provence, you will drive from Aix to the Cap Canaille...
The French Riviera is one of the most famous sites in France; full of light and colours, it welcomes...
This Provence full-day tour in Avignon is the ideal opportunity to discover the main sites of the re...
Explore the beauty of Provence is a minimum yet a must if you're visiting France. Departing in small...
Start your guided tour in L'Occitane factory, created in 1976, in Manosque. Famous worldwide for its...
You will start your journey through the Luberon Natural Regional Park along the picturesque and wind...
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
Experience the spirit of Marseille with this unusual guided tour by Trikke, an easy-to-ride 3-wheele...