See the enchanting ancient city of Jerash, the majestic Ajlun castle and Umm Qais all in one day! Here you'll explore the "Pompeii of the East", with ancient ruins that have practically remained untouched for millennia, the historical Ajlun castle, one of the most important castles in Jordan for its Crusading and modern times. You'll then proceed to visit Umm Qais, previously known as Gadara, a city renowned as the site of the famous miracle of the Exorcism of the Gadarene swine, a cultural center in its time and the home to several classical poets and philosophers.
Private North tour Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais from Amman
- Explore the historic sites in Jerash and Ajloun with this private day trip from Amman
- Visit the medieval fortress castle of Ajloun, with beautiful old ramparts and great views of the countryside
- Enjoy Jerash, also known as the "Pompeii of the East"!
- Entrance fees to Jerash, Ajloun Castle and Umm Qais
- Local English speaking guide for the classic visit of Jerash and Umm Qais
- Professional driver
- All applicable taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11): Reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants
- Pick-up is at 7.45 am