Amsterdam bus tour with live guide and canal cruise
- Discover what Amsterdam has to offer on a 2.5-hour bus tour with a live guide
- Get a new appreciation for the capital of the Netherlands on a canal cruise
- See all the major landmarks of the city
Using this combo offer, which includes an extensive 2.5-hour bus excursion and 1-hour canal cruise, you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monuments in the center to the modern architecture of the 21st century!
Enjoy great panoramic views while following the carefully designed bus route passing all the major landmarks that Amsterdam has to offer. The specially designed glass roofs of the buses enable you to enjoy this beautiful and multi-faceted city to the full. A picture stop at a windmill at the river Amstel and a visit to a diamond factory are included. The bus tour is accompanied by a live guide!
One-hour canal cruise is included in this package as a separate open-date ticket, which you can use whenever you want! Admire the famous canals with their beautiful, elegant canal houses, towers and bridges. You will also get to see interesting sites, such as the Royal Palace, Dam Square, the Western Church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam’s tallest windmill and the major museums and attractions.
- 2.5-hour bus tour of Amsterdam
- Live guide in English, Spanish and German on the bus
- Audio guide in 18 languages on the cruise
- 1-hour boat cruise on the canals of Amsterdam
- Visit to a diamond factory
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Amsterdam Centraal, De Ruijterkade 34a, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Check in at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour at the tour operator's office in the Central Station’s IJ hall (on the far eastern side).
- On the bus there is a live guide in English, German and Spanish on the bus tour. You can choose the language at the time you arrive at the meeting point
- On the canal cruise audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
Bus tours are available:
- 29 October – 17 March: Daily at 9.15am
- 18 March – 28 October: Daily at 9.00am
- Check in 30 minutes prior to departure
You'll receive an open ticket for the 1-hour canal cruise that you can use on any day during your visit
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
A’DAM Lookout is an observation deck with an unrivaled panoramic view of Amsterdam. You’ll see the c...
This tour is the best way to explore Amsterdam! After a short training, you will glide on your Segwa...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...