Discover Amsterdam with a multilingual guide. Cycle around on a bike like a local, and see Amsterdam’s most popular attractions, such as the Red Light District, the Royal Palace, the Western Church, Anne Frank House and the Jordaan district. Meet your guide in Amsterdam next to the Central Station then start biking through the city center. Along the way you will see several famous landmarks. Cycle along the Amstel river with it's unique Skinny Bridge and the beautiful Blauwbrug. Enjoy the famous canals and let your guide tell you the stories of the city and explain about the history and culture of the Dutch people. Pass by the New Market and the Old Church and stop for a nice break in the Vondelpark.
Amsterdam historical bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy an active tour with a local guide and multi lingual audio on your smart phone
- Learn important and interesting facts of the history of the city
- See many famous landmarks, such as the Red Light District and the Skinny Bridge
What to expect
- Comfortable bike
- Live tour guide in English
- Free app for audio on your smart phone in English, French, German and Spanish
What's not included
- Consumption in the Vondelpark
Piet Heinkade 25, Amsterdam
Meet your guide at AmsterBike office on Piet Heinkade 25.
What to remember
- Minimum purchase is two tickets
- Prices are per person
- Tour operates with a live guide in English
- Free audio app available for your smart phone in English, French, German, Spanish Italian and Chinese
- Note this tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately in outdoors clothing
- Tour operates daily at 10.00am and 2.30pm
- Please be there 15 minutes in advance
Tuk Tuk Sightseeing Amsterbike
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.