Amsterdam historical bike tour
- Enjoy a cycling tour of Amsterdam with a guide
- Learn important and interesting facts of the history of the city
- See many famous landmarks, such as the Red Light District and the Skinny Bridge
Discover Amsterdam with a multilingual guide. Cycle around on a bike like a local, and see Amsterdam’s most popular attractions, such as the Red Light District, the Royal Palace, the Western Church, Anne Frank House and the Jordaan district. Meet your guide in Amsterdam next to the Central Station then start biking through the city center. Along the way you will see several famous landmarks. Cycle along the Amstel river with it's unique Skinny Bridge and the beautiful Blauwbrug. Enjoy the famous canals and let your guide tell you the stories of the city and explain about the history and culture of the Dutch people. Pass by the New Market and the Old Church, and stop for a nice break in the Vondelpark.
- Live guide
- Consumption in the Vondelpark
Piet Heinkade 25, Amsterdam
Meet your guide at AmsterBike office on Piet Heinkade 25.
- Minimum purchase is two tickets
- Prices are per person
- Tour is available in English and German. French is offered only in the afternoon
- Tour operates daily at 10.00am and 2.30pm
- Please be there 15 minutes in advance