Amsterdam luxury one-hour canal cruise
- Cruise Amsterdam in an authentic open canal boat
- Enjoy excellent services and luxurious comfort
- See the sights of the city, whilst relaxing with a drink in your hand
Discover Amsterdam from the water with friends or family. This open canal cruise tour will offer a unique and unforgettable experience in Amsterdam with excellent services and luxurious comfort. The boats are authentic, electric and trendy. You can enjoy the sights of the city, whilst relaxing with a drink in your hand (not included).
The cruise starts in a central place in Amsterdam either in the morning or in the afternoon. Cruise like a local. You will see many highlights and your captain or hostess will tell you everything about the city and its culture. The duration of the tour is approximately one hour through the Amsterdam canals.
Take the opportunity to explore the canals in the sun or in the evening hours while enjoying a drink, relaxing and learning.
- One-hour canal cruise
- Local guide (captain/hostess)
- Information of Amsterdam from your local captain or hostess
- Blankets available
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tour starts from the jetty on the Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230 in Amsterdam (jetty Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky).
- Minimum numbers apply
- Your ticket is an open ticket and can be used on any day during its validity
- Your voucher is valid until 31 December 2019
- Operating every 30 minutes
- In the summer boats sail daily between 10.00am and 11.00pm
- During the winter boats sail on Monday-Thursday between 1.00pm and 8.00pm and Friday-Sunday from 12.00pm to 10.00pm, depending on the weather
- Please note: these times apply to the open boats; on rainy days schedules may vary
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
View unique flower shows and feel inspired by the abundance and perfume of more than seven million b...
This 2½-hour* walking tour covers the main sights of the inner city. The guides with whom we work ha...
See one of the world’s largest flower gardens in full bloom and feel the spring. Every year about 7 ...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
"This is Holland" is a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets ...
This hop-on hop-off tour through Holland’s picturesque countryside is the perfect way to explore out...
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
Erleben Sie eine zweistündige Führung durch Amsterdams Jüdisches Viertel, begleitet von Passagen aus...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you'll visit the famous villa...