Amsterdam open boat canal cruise
- See Amsterdam's canals from an open boat
- Enjoy personal commentary from the captain
- Great option for taking pictures
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without taking a boat tour and seeing the city from the water. This small, intimate, uncovered boat takes you on a tour down the Amsterdam canals and lets you get up close and personal with the city. Since this boat is uncovered, nothing will obstruct the beautiful views from the water, and you will be able to enjoy the sunshine and take fabulous pictures. This small boat will also be able to get you to those spots in the city that are inaccessible to the larger tour boats, making a tour on the open boat an even more unique experience.
- Open boat canal cruise
- Live guide
- Drinks and snacks
Stadhouderskade 501, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands
You can exchange your voucher at the ticket office of the Blue Boat Company at Stadhouderskade 501, across from Hard Rock Café. The boat departs from the same location. Look out for the Canal Boat Company sign.
- Please be aware that if the tour is cancelled due the weather conditions, you will receive a ticket for a regular canal cruise including one drink per person. You will not receive a refund for the cancellation
- Daily in high season
- Please select your time slot between 10.00am and 6.00pm
- During summer holidays and sunny days availabilities are extended: 6.45pm-8.15pm
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...
An exciting temporary exhibition, entitled "Chagall, Picasso, Mondrian and Others: Migrant Artists i...