Amsterdam Red Light District walking tour
- Explore Amsterdam's Red Light District with a local expert guide
- Learn about the world's oldest profession
- Visit the Red Lights Secrets museum of prostitution
During your Red Light District walking tour in Amsterdam, you'll explore this side of Amsterdam and discover the intriguing history of the world's oldest profession! With a local expert guide, you'll stroll through narrow streets and drop in to the Red Light Secrets museum of prostitution where all your questions about the Red Light District will be answered.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to Red Light Secrets Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at the Lindbergh office in Damrak 26.
- Tour is open only to adults 18 years old and over; anyone younger than 18 years old may not participate in this tour
- Tour is offered in English and Spanish daily
- From 18 March to 27 October: Daily at 5.00pm
- From 28 October to 17 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 5.00pm
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and ...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
An exciting temporary exhibition, entitled "Chagall, Picasso, Mondrian and Others: Migrant Artists i...