Amsterdam walking tour and canal cruise
- Visit one of Amsterdam's famous street markets
- Relax during a stunning canal cruise through the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your tour of Amsterdam will start at your hotel or if you travel to Amsterdam from elsewhere at a central point in the city. See all the highlights of the city in a relaxing pace.
Your guide will take you to some of the city’s most important highlights such as Dam Square, where you can see the royal palace and national monument to commemorate all Dutch war victims. Explore the museum area with the Rijksmuseum and van Gogh museum. Walk past the West Church, the most important church of the city just around the corner from Anne Frank’s House.
Your private guide will reveal the city’s unique character, teach you local history and culture, and give you insider’s tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities and public transport.
Finally, step aboard a glass roofed canal boat and experience the city from waterlevel. You'll see some of Amsterdam’s most famous attractions on this cruise, such as canal houses from the Golden Age, the Stopera and a part of the harbour. Canal cruises are the ultimate way of getting to know the city and you’ll find out just why the canals of Amsterdam have been given World Heritage status by UNESCO.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup if situated in central Amsterdam
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Canal cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- The price per person depends on the size of the group
Gray Line, Prins Hendrikkade 47, Amsterdam
Meeting point is at Gray Line, Prins Hendrikkade 47, Amsterdam
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags
- The tour is available in Italian and Portuguese on request. Please, contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to organize it
- This tour operates every day at 9.30am and 2.00pm
- This tour does not operate on:
- 1 January
- 27 April
- 25-26 December
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
During your Red Light District walking tour in Amsterdam, you'll explore this side of Amsterdam and ...
The story of Anne Frank is known around the world because of her diary describing the period that sh...
Join this relaxed walking tour through Amsterdam's Red Light district. Hear about the beginnings of ...
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
During your two-hour bike tour of Amsterdam, you'll do exactly as the locals do: experience Amsterda...
Hippie, stoner, and pothead have no place in the Amsterdam ganja smokers’ vocabulary. Gain insight i...
Die 2,5-stündige locker-flockige Stadtführung ist die perfekte Einführung in die Stadt. Lassen Sie s...
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see...
This tour is a fantastic way to experience the Netherlands in one day, visiting some of the country’...