Diamond Museum Amsterdam entrance tickets
- Admire a rich collection of world famous diamonds, such as the Katana and The Ape Skull
- See actual diamond cutters and goldsmiths turning precious stones into beautiful jewelry
- Learn how diamonds are formed through a process that takes billions of years
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, the Diamond Museum features e a very rich permanent collection consisting of world famous pieces, such as the Katana, the Rembrandt Diamond and of course The Ape Skull.
A visit to the Diamond Museum Amsterdam sends you to a journey that starts 200 kilometres below the surface of the earth’s crust. You will learn how diamonds are formed through a process of billions of years to their final shape we all know and love.
But your journey won't stop there, because at the Diamond Museum you can see actual diamond cutters and goldsmiths turning these precious stones into the most beautiful jewelry!
- Entrance ticket for the Diamond Museum in Amsterdam
- Reduced price for youth aged 12-17 years
- Reduced price for seniors over the age of 60
- Reduced price for students with a valid student ID
- Free for children aged 0-11 years
Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Diamond Museum Amsterdam is not wheelchair accessible
- The Diamond Museum is open daily from 9.00am-5.00pm
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named ...
With this combination ticket, you can visit the Heineken Experience, skipping the lines and get a 24...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...