Half-day trip to Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam with A'DAM Lookout
- See the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Visit a traditional farm and learn how Dutch cheese is made
- Enjoy the spectacular views from A’DAM Lookout
Visit the beautiful windmill village Zaanse Schans. Here you will experience all that is typical Dutch in just a few hours. See the historic working windmills of Zaanse Schans, Learn about cheese making, watch traditional craftsmen making clogs and other artifacts and view the wooden green painted houses and shops. At arrival, your guide will take you on an orientation tour of the village.
The A’DAM Lookout is an observation deck with an unrivalled panoramic view of Amsterdam. You’ll see the city’s historical centre, its pulsating port, the unique Dutch polder landscape and you’ll spot the famous canals which belong to the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Guided tour of Zaanse Schans
- Transport by air-conditioned single-deck coach
- Live commentary on board
- A'DAM Lookout entrance ticket (ticket to the observation deck including digital photo)
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 4-11: reduced price
- Children under age of 3: free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51. How to get there: Take the 3-minute free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg from Amsterdam Central Station. On disembarking, turn left.
- Back in Amsterdam, your guide will provide you with your ticket to the A'DAM Lookout
- This experience includes a walking tour. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please make sure you arrive well in time at your chosen starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam the tour buses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the meeting points
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour will be guided by a multilingual guide who speaks English, Spanish and German
- Tour is available daily
- From 20 May to 3 November starting time is at 11.30am
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and ...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...