Hop-on-hop-off bus and boat for 24 hours with A'DAM Lookout
- Explore Amsterdam by land and water
- Get around the city easily with the 24-hour hop-on-hop-off buses and boats
- Visit the A’DAM Lookout for a spectacular view over Amsterdam
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket for the hop-on-hop-off buses and boats. Avail of a host of convenient stops, including several where you can switch between the bus and boat at your convenience. The roof of the bus is completely made of glass, so you won’t miss a sight. Benefit from a multilingual on-board commentary. The stops are all located near museums, shopping districts and tourist attractions to help you enjoy Amsterdam at your own pace without being tied to an itinerary.
Combine this with hopping off (the boat) for a visit to the spectacular A’DAM Lookout Tower and see 360º over Amsterdam. An iconic viewing point in The Netherlands - A’DAM Lookout, has joined the Eiffel Tower, the Berliner Fernsehturm and the London Eye. For the daredevils among us, Lookout also has a further adrenalin kick in store: Europe’s highest swing (Not included). You swing over the edge of the tower at a thrilling height of almost 100 metres above the ground.
- 24-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off bus and boat ticket
- Multilingual commentary on board buses and boats
- Free hop-on-hop-off app (download the app in the App store or in Google play)
- Entry to the Amsterdam Lookout
- Entry for other attractions
- Optional gratuities
Exchange your voucher as soon as you arrive in Amsterdam at one of the Stromma shops:
Stromma Central Station - Stationsplein 36
Stromma shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42
Stromma shop Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11
Stromma Anne Frank House - Prinsengracht 279
- On the bus the audio guide is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, Chinese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Turkish
- On the boat the audio guide is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- See a list of the stops here
- Available daily from 9.30am to 6.00pm
- You can enjoy the experiences on different days so you can visit This is Holland on any day during your stay
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...