One-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam
- Discover the beauty of Amsterdam from the water
- Admire the UNESCO-protected canal district
- Learn about the city's history
- Audio guide available in 18 languages
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam lets you admire the beautiful city from the water as you explore the city's highlights including the UNESCO-protected canal district.
Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants’ houses that date back to the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. Listen to your own personal audio guide, available in 18 languages, for an overview of the city and and its sights.
Board the newly branded boat and as you pull away from the dock, simply sit back, put on your headphones, select your language, and you're all set. A great way to get to know the city!
- One-hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 18 languages
- Food and beverages
- Children 4-12 years-old: reduced
- Children 3 years-old and under: no charge
Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam
The cruise departs from the Lovers Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, opposite Central Station.
Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- 18 March - 28 October: Boat departs daily 9.00am-10.00pm, every 20 minutes
- 29 October - 17 March: Boat departs daily 9.30am-9.00pm, every 30 minutes
- From 28 November to 19 January, the city will hold the Amsterdam Light Festival. During this period there is no 1-hour canal cruise after 4.30pm
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...