Private Amsterdam WWII walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the centuries-old Jewish quarter of the city
- Learn more about Amsterdam’s troubled past
- Hear stories about Anne Frank and her family
- Discover famous sites like the Auschwitz Monument
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's not included
- Entrance to the Anne Frank house
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience