Small group day trip to Kinderdijk windmills and The Hague
- See authentic windmills at a UNESCO world heritage site
- Enjoy a small group tour in a luxurious minivan
- Visit The Hague and get free entry to one of the city's must-sees
Enjoy the ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan that will take you to the destination in about 75 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape.
Your first stop, the windmill complex of Kinderdijk was added to the prestigious UNESCO World Heritage list because of its unique character. UNESCO considers the polder area with its dykes, mills and pumping stations to be proof of human inventiveness in reclaiming and protecting the land. This tour will take you to this unique destination in Holland. If possible, you will visit a working windmill from the inside, depending on how busy it is.
After a 90-minute stay, you’ll continue to The Hague, where you get to enjoy a city tour in the minivan. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country.
Next, choose to visit one of the 3 cultural highlights included in your tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Free WIFI in the minivan
- Entrance to one of the must-sees in The Hague (Mauritshuis, Madurodam or Gemeentemuseum)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side).
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 9.00am
- You will return to Amsterdam in the late afternoon
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...