On the Rainbow Bridge air tour, you will be treated to aerial views of beautiful sights of the American Southwest. Some prominent landmarks you will see are Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell from the comfort of your seat. Lake Powell boasts more shoreline than all of the East Coast of the United States! Next up you'll see Rainbow Bridge, a massive sandstone curve eroded from wind and flowing water over millions of years. It is the tallest bridge in the world and fragile because of being naturally formed. Eventually, mother nature will be the cause of its collapse in the end. It is fortunate to see this wonder still standing to admire and cherish.
Rainbow Bridge air tour from Arizona
Duration: up to 35 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a flight from Page Municipal Airport
- See scenic views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge
What to expect
- 30 - 35 minute sightseeing flight
Page Municipal Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.