Over the years, Lower Antelope Canyon has become a favorite place for photographers, tourists, and visitors from around the world. The Navajo name for Lower Antelope Canyon is Hasdeztwazi or “Spiral Rock Arches.” Many years ago, herds of Pronghorn Antelope roamed in and around the canyon, which explains the English name. This canyon has been created over many thousands of years by the relentless forces of water and wind, slowly carving and sculpting the sandstone into the forms, textures, and shapes which are seen today. The views in Lower Antelope Canyon change as the sun moves across the sky, filtering light softly across the stone walls. These sun angles bounce light back and forth across the narrow canyon’s walls, creating a display of color, light, and shadow.
Attractions & guided tours
Lower Antelope Canyon admission ticket & 1-hour tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy Lower Antelope Canyon, one of the world's most famous slot canyons
- Get an up-close look at the water-carved sandstone walls of Antelope Canyon with Navajo guides
- Take stunning photos of Lower Antelope Canyon
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission into Lower Antelope Canyon
- 1-hour walking tour inside Lower Antelope Canyon
- All applicable fees
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040, United States
Please arrive at Ken's Tours ticket counter at least 30 minutes before the tour time.
What to remember
- Small children are to be under supervision at all times
- Guests must arrange their own transportation to Ken’s Tours ticketing counter at Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040
- Photography is allowed, but the use of tripods or video are not allowed
- Please note that there is a 10-minute walk to the canyon entrance
- Guests must be able to walk several flights of stairs, which have some uneven lengths, upon entering the canyon
- Within the canyon, there are several staircases ranging from 3 ft to 25 feet in length, with handrails for staircases over 8 feet
- For safety, people who are pregnant or may not be physically capable of completing the hiking required during the tour are not allowed to participate
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
National Park Express
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.