Private walking tour of Arnhem
- Pay your respects for WWII soldiers at the John Frost Bridge
- Visit the unique medieval cellars bellow Arnhem's shopping streets
- Marvel at the amazing views from atop the tower of the Eusebius Church
Your tour of Arnhem will start at your hotel, rivercruise ship or, if you travel to Arnhem from elsewhere, at the train station. Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town!
The city has a rich and fascinating history that is perfect for exploring on this walking tour of Arnhem.
As the famed site of World War II battles, Market Garden operation in particular, the city or Arnhem has commemorated the lives lost during the war with the John Frost Bridge, the city's most important bridge stretching over the Rhine river.
Pay your respects at the famous bridge, and then head over to the city's highest landmark, the Eusebius Church. Take the panorama lift of the church's tower, reaching as high as 76 meters, and take in the spectacular views of the city and the surrounding region from the top (not included).
Wrap up the walking tour at the Duivelshuis (or The House of the Devil) and visit the unique cellars under the city's shopping streets which offer a fascinating glimpse into the medieval life that once was Arnhem.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Panorama Lift
- The price of the tour depends on the amount of participants
Amsterdamseweg 13, 6814 Arnhem, Netherlands
Ticketdesks at the train station of Arnhem.
- River cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, and docking time. We will pick you up at your ship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates everyday at 10:00am and 2.00pm except Mondays and Sundays
This tour does not operate on:
- 1 January
- 27 April
- 25-26 December
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Your morning or afternoon in Delft will start at your hotel or if you travel to Delft from elsewhere...
Your morning or afternoon in Enkhuizen will start at your hotel, rivercruiseship or if you travel to...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Photo credits: Hoge Veluwe National ParkSee the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world. Krö...