Athens 6-hour food and culture tour
- Enjoy a variety of bites and drinks in a small group
- Experience authentic Greek venues
- Expert food guide to make you feel like a local
Awaken your senses in the morning with some delicious Greek coffee and sweets at a cozy coffee place where all the locals go. Next, taste authentic Greek pastries and discover the stories behind a special beverage, a family-run sweet factory! Following you will taste a wonderful dish in an authentic setting and some yummy handmade treats with a modern twist at a local bakery where you’ll also get to experience behind the scenes. Ready for the final explosion of tastes? You’ll end this 6-hour tour with some meze, wine and savory delicacies from Greece to experience all the local flavors of Greece in one day.
- 5 drinks and 21 bites
- Exclusive privileges at tasting locations
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour guides with local food and cultural knowledge
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Children (aged 5-12)
- Infant (aged 0-4) Free
Makrigianni 13, Athina 117 42, Greece
Look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Maximum group size of 6 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered per tour
- Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Daily at 11.00am
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Tours do not finish at the starting point
For a wonderful, fully organized, night on the town in Athens, you can book this nighttime tour of t...
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
This open-top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athe...