Hydra, Poros and Aegina day cruise from Athens
- Spend a great day visiting three of the most beautifull Greek islands: Poros, Hydra and Aegina
- Explore the island of Hydra at your own pace and visit its charming shops
- Enjoy Greek dance show and music and have a Greek lunch on board
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxing day on the sea. With all your transport, transfers and buffet lunch covered, you can relax and enjoy your leisurely day cruise with free time on each island to explore!
After transferring from Athens to port by motor coach, you'll set sail for the island of Poros, where you'll have free time for strolling and shopping. This is a great opportunity to visit the local Russian dockyard, and learn about Greece’s cooperation with the Russian army in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Next, it's on to the island of Hydra. It will take you about 1 hour to get to there, but you will definitelly appreciate the opportunity to spend time on board enjoying your lunch and taking in the breathtaking Mediterranean views. From the decks, you will be able to admire the very special architecture and dramatic landscapes of this island, whose old traditional stone houses and mansions silently stand witness to a long and turbulent history.
You will have about two hours to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra island. Then, you'll get back on board and sail to the last destination on your tour - Aegina, where you can either join an excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (own expense) or take a walk around the main town. After discovering the best sights of the island, you'll sail back to Piraeus port and then be transferred back to Athens.
- Cruise as per description
- Buffet lunch served on board
- Greek dance show and music
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Cost of optional tours in Aegina
- Gratuities (optional)
- Reduced price for children ages 4-12
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Akti Miaouli 301, Pireas 185 37, Greece
The lobby of your hotel in Athens.
- There are staff members on the boat that speak English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Japanese, and are always ready to help the passengers
- The order in which we the islands are visited is either Poros – Hydra – Aegina or Aegina – Poros – Hydra. This does not change the duration of stay on any of the islands
- Daily at 8.00am
Don't miss the chance to see the amazing cliff-top monasteries of Meteora! This two-day tour takes y...
Explore with this guided one full day trip from Athens to Argolis the remains of the ancient city of...
One of the wonderful things about visiting Athens is that with a short drive there are many other be...
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Take a small group tour of Delphi, a famous archaeological site, which is considered one of the nati...
Take advantage of this small group tour exploring Greek famous monuments and the city's rich history...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
This e-bike tour gives you an introduction to “old Athens meets contemporary Athens”. It can be desc...
See the best of what Athens has to offer with our world famous Athens Acropolis and historical city ...
On this tour, our local expert will hand you an instant camera and guide you through the vibrant cen...