Planning a trip to Atlanta? Experience ten million gallons of aquarium life, behind-the-scenes insights at CNN news studios and a fun pop-culture tour of Coca-Cola. Explore natural history, the natural world with thousands of animals, America’s beloved football hall of fame and the powerful and uplifting journey of human rights with Atlanta CityPASS tickets.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to Atlanta’s top attractions. Plus CityPASS tickets are now valid for 30 consecutive days, allowing extended time to experience each attraction – perfect for multiple-day trips or vacations!
Includes admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium – Expedited Entry with Anytime Pass: one-time entry to all galleries, AT&T Dolphin Celebration, sea lion presentation, and The 4D Funbelievable Theater. Presentations and exhibitions based on ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served availability.
- World of Coca-Cola – General Admission with expedited entry during peak attendance periods.
- CNN Studio Tours – Admission to a Behind-the-Scenes Tour Space is limited and often sells out during peak times; call in advance to make a reservation (same-day reservations not available).
- Option Ticket 1: Zoo Atlanta – General Admission OR National Center for Civil and Human Rights – General Admission
- Option Ticket 2: Fernbank Museum of Natural History – General Admission to indoor and outdoor exhibits, nature trails and dinosaur adventures OR Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame – General Admission to interactive exhibits and indoor playing field