History Tour of West End, Atlanta
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Head out on a guided tour around Atlanta's West End neighborhood, led by a professional
- Get a chance to check out all the local landmarks, including Hammonds House, Wrens Nest, Herndon Home, Atlanta University Center, and Atlanta BeltLine West End Trail
- Visit the Busy Bee Cafe, that is a staple in the area serving traditional Southern-style grub
What to expect
Spend four-hours on a guided tour around one of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods, West End. Uncover its well-known craft bungalows, Victorian homes and tree lined brick sidewalks. This is a private tour for up to 4 people.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Museum admission
- Bottle water
What to remember
- Most tours are wheelchair accessible but please discuss in advance to plan accordingly
- No smoking, pets or alcohol allowed
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
This tour can accommodate up to 4 people; wear comfortable shoes.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.