North Georgia wine country tour
- Take a full day trip in north Georgia's beautiful wine country
- Taste a range of delicious local wines
- Visit celebrated wineries and Georgia's own 'Bavarian village'
On this full-day trip from Downtown Atlanta to the North Georgia Wine Country, you'll admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up Georgia’s premier wine region.
You'll also visit three celebrated wineries for approximately 14 wine tastings. After the wine tastings you'll visit the village of Helen for lunch, a re-creation of a Bavarian Alpine village, complete with cobblestone streets. Helen has more than 200 specialty and import shops offering everything from candle making and glass blowing to cuckoo clocks and quilts. A taste of Germany in North Georgia!
- Full day bus tour of north Georgia
- Visit of 3 wineries
- Approximately 14 wine tastings
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Trader Vic's, 255 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Meet in front of the Trader Vic's on the side of the Hilton Atlanta Downtown Hotel. The wine country bus will be in front of Trader Vic's
- Locations may change due to availability
- This tour is only available for adults aged 21 and over
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour
- Fridays and Saturdays
- 8:45 am to 6:30 pm
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
Hop on board this 5-hour bus tour and get ready to explore Atlanta!The bus routes cover everything f...