Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ingredients, spices, and herbs and how to make delicious Thai food with its unique flavors and aroma. The cooking class will be conducted in a relaxed and informal air-conditioned cooking environment and cooking with us you will enjoy fresh, natural and healthy food, no MSG, all meals are made using natural locally sourced products.
Our 4 dish menu changes daily, with a selection that includes all time Thai favorite dishes like:
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang
- Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)
- Gaeng Keow Wan Kai (Green Chicken Curry)
- Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Kai Med Ma Muang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- + many more
We will provide you with recipes of all the dishes cooked during your class so that you easily can make the same delicious Thai food for your family and friends when you get back home.
- Meet-up at BTS Skytrain Station
- Learn how to prepare and cook 4 authentic Thai Dishes from scratch.
- Dine on a delicious meal of authentic home cooked Thai dishes.
- Drop-off at BTS Skytrain Station