Engaging Hands-On Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok
- Take part to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class
- Learn how to prepare and cook 4 authentic Thai Dishes from scratch
- Dine on a delicious meal of authentic home cooked Thai dishes
Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ingredients, spices, and herbs and how to make delicious Thai food with its unique flavors and aroma. The cooking class will be conducted in a relaxed and informal air-conditioned cooking environment and cooking with us you will enjoy fresh, natural and healthy food, no MSG, all meals are made using natural locally sourced products.
Our 4 dish menu changes daily, with a selection that includes all time Thai favorite dishes like:
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang
- Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)
- Gaeng Keow Wan Kai (Green Chicken Curry)
- Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Kai Med Ma Muang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
- Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- + many more
We will provide you with recipes of all the dishes cooked during your class so that you easily can make the same delicious Thai food for your family and friends when you get back home.
- Meet-up at BTS Skytrain Station
- Learn how to prepare and cook 4 authentic Thai Dishes from scratch.
- Dine on a delicious meal of authentic home cooked Thai dishes.
- Drop-off at BTS Skytrain Station
- Dinner (2 main courses and 1 dessert)
- Refreshments, Water, Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of cooking equipment and apron
- Transport to cooking class from and to meeting point
3778 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand
We will meet you outside Rabika coffee shop in the ESSO gas station next to Bearing BTS station (Exit 4).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Vegan and Vegetarian options are available, please advise after the booking if required
3 sessions: 11.00am, 3.00pm, 7.00pm
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Sa...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...
From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient t...
Enjoy a panoramic view of Bangkok when you visit the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, located at the top of King ...