Taste a variety of Thai ethnic cuisines and explore historical sites of Bangkok's Bang Rak neighborhood. Enjoy exotic Thai snacks, and taste delicious dishes at local favorite restaurants. Having been opened for generations, the restaurants confirm their consistent quality and tastes! They're small and intimate enough that you may get to interact with the owners themselves. Between food stops, we'll visit fascinating religious sites which confirm the multi beliefs of its residents. Get off the beaten tourist paths and enjoy this fun morning tour of Bang Rak's food adventure now!
Historic Bangrak food tasting and cultural tour
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore the bustling street food scene of Bangkok's Bangrak neighborhood
- Sample various types of cuisines at local's best-kept-secret and favorite restaurants
- Master the art of how to order food from street carts
What to expect
- 5 authentic tasting locations and 12+ delicious food and drink samples (think breakfast and lunch)
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Fun and informative guided walking tour, including visits local landmarks
- Bangkok Food Guide
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Gratuity (tips) for the tour guide
- Children (6-12): reduced
Monday-Saturday at 9.30am
Navatas Hospitality Co., Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.