Leolandia entrance tickets
- Feel the magic of Leolandia with your children
- Music, colourful atmosphere, adventure and love stories will top off your day
- 40 rides and attractions for children of all ages!
- Meet your favourite cartoon characters in person and take a photo with them!
Leolandia is the most popular park in Italy. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas and over 40 attractions for all ages. The park is the perfect place where families can spend a day full of fun and where dreams come to life. Children can meet PJ Masks heroes, the most popular masked heroes among children, have fun with Masha and the Bear’s new surprises, travel on board Thomas the Tank Engine for a tour around the park, visit Peppa Pig’s World. This way, children can feel to be part of their favourite cartoons. And finally yet importantly, visitors can meet Geronimo Stilton in fur and whiskers and help him on a very special mission. In addition, the park offers exciting shows with international dancers and acrobats and their brilliant costumes, not to mention the air of excitement of pirate and cowboy adventures, entertainment and rides aboard fearless pirate ships or the craziest trunks of the west, exciting human cannonball and flying machines. Guests who love exploring can visit the aquarium, reptile house, farm and historic Minitalia, a tour among 160 exact scale replicas of the most beautiful monuments in Italy. In addition, there are a wide range of services and facilities for mums and babies: comfortable nursery areas with changing tables and bottle warmers, highchairs, a wide selection of baby food and strollers for rental.”
Come in September and come back for free in November!
The fun doubles if you visit the park in September: the tickets used to enter the park in September give you the right to receive an additional free entrance valid for one of the opening days in November. Just go to the park Reception or Info Point on the day of the visit and the tickets used will be validated for an entry in November.
What if it rains on the day of the visit? For your day of fun we will give you tickets to return a third time for free to the park.
The promotion can be used no matter what type of ticket you buy, so it also applies to tickets sold through Musement.
- Entrance ticket to the park valid for any day until January 6th, 2019
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees
- Free entry: up to 89cm and guests with 100% disability (only with a valid document)
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52, 24042 Capriate San Gervasio BG
- The park is equipped with comfortable nursery areas with baby changing tables and bottle warming facilities
- Your ticket is valid for one admission only
- Open date tickets enable you to come to the park on any opening day of the season (until 06th/01/2019). It means that you don’t need to select the day of your visit before coming to the park
- The price indicated is a single one and applies to both adults and children; there are no reductions.
- The ticket is non-refundable
- After your purchase you will receive the entrance ticket together with your boooking confirmation. Remember to print out your tickets and bring them with you on the day of your visit
- Check out the park's opening days and hours here
- Open ticket valid for one admission any day until January 6th, 2019
Ervaar Italië onderweg ... met wind in je haar! Terwijl je in een oldtimer rijdt, geniet je van de e...
Trakteer uzelf op een thermaal bad in een van de beroemdste kuuroorden ter wereld. QC Terme San Pell...
Spa La Cascade, binnen Hotel Parigi 2, op slechts enkele minuten van Bergamo, biedt een moderne en g...
Villa Ortensie si trova a pochi chilometri da Bergamo, nel cuore della Valle Imagna, immersa nel ver...
Sabato 22 Settembre 2018 MILAN FASHION WEEK AMNESIA milano in collaboration w/ VOID welcome Chris Li...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...