Leolandia entrance tickets
- Feel the magic of Leolandia with your children
- Music, colourful atmosphere, adventure and love stories will top off your day
- 40 rides and attractions for children of all ages!
- Meet your favourite cartoon characters in person and take a photo with them!
Leolandia is the most popular park in Italy. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas and over 40 attractions for all ages. The park is the perfect place where families can spend a day full of fun and where dreams come to life. Children can meet PJ Masks heroes, the most popular masked heroes among children, have fun with Masha and the Bear’s new surprises, travel on board Thomas the Tank Engine for a tour around the park, visit Peppa Pig’s World. This way, children can feel to be part of their favourite cartoons. And finally yet importantly, visitors can meet Geronimo Stilton in fur and whiskers and help him on a very special mission. In addition, the park offers exciting shows with international dancers and acrobats and their brilliant costumes, not to mention the air of excitement of pirate and cowboy adventures, entertainment and rides aboard fearless pirate ships or the craziest trunks of the west, exciting human cannonball and flying machines. Guests who love exploring can visit the aquarium, reptile house, farm and historic Minitalia, a tour among 160 exact scale replicas of the most beautiful monuments in Italy. In addition, there are a wide range of services and facilities for mums and babies: comfortable nursery areas with changing tables and bottle warmers, highchairs, a wide selection of baby food and strollers for rental.”
Come in October and come back for free in December!
Every guest who has the pleasure of coming to the park to have fun until October 31 will have the opportunity to return for free on one of the opening days of December and until January 6, 2019. In short: the fun doubles!
In October, guests will be able to experience a very special halLEOween: in Leolandia, in fact, there is a witch's festival for children. It will be animated by My witch and LeoStregone with their steaming pot full of magic fun potion. There will also be two new themed shows and the Festival of Magic Brooms, the only gathering of enchanted brooms.
From December 1, instead, guests can experience our first Enchanted Christmas with lots of dedicated activities, the meeting with Santa Claus, a characteristic skating rink for young and old, new exciting themed shows and many surprises!
- Entrance ticket to the park valid for any day until January 6th, 2019
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees
- Free entry: up to 89cm and guests with 100% disability (only with a valid document)
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52, 24042 Capriate San Gervasio BG
- The park is equipped with comfortable nursery areas with baby changing tables and bottle warming facilities
- Your ticket is valid for one admission only
- Open date tickets enable you to come to the park on any opening day of the season (until 01/06/2019). It means that you don’t need to select the day of your visit before coming to the park
- The price indicated is a single one and applies to both adults and children; there are no reductions.
- The ticket is non-refundable
- After your purchase, you will receive the entrance ticket together with your booking confirmation. Remember to print out your tickets and bring them with you on the day of your visit
- Check out the park's opening days and hours here
- Open ticket valid for one admission any day until January 6th, 2019
Spa La Cascade, inside Hotel Parigi 2, just minutes from Bergamo, offers a modern and well equipped ...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Villa Ortensie si trova a pochi chilometri da Bergamo, nel cuore della Valle Imagna, immersa nel ver...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
Not just a cemetery, but a genuine open-air museum. This is the Monumental Cemetery of Milan, design...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Porta Nuova is one of the biggest requalification projects in Europe. Through the restoration of thr...
This food walking tour in Como will provide you a unique food tasting experience. More than a simple...
Explore the historical centre of the iconic city of Florence, that boasts an historical- artistic le...