Newport day excursion
- Walk along the yachts and clubs of the Newport Harbor area
- Enjoy admission to two mansions included in your ticket price
- Drive along the Ten Mile Ocean Drive
Visit one of America's most scenic cities, Newport in the northern state of Rhode Island! In the morning you'll visit The Breakers, a 70-room mansion on eleven sprawling acres of oceanfront. The property was originally built as the luxurious summer cottage of Cornelius Vanderbilt II, American socialite and heir to the prominent Vanderbilt family.
Enjoy lunch on your own at the beautiful waterfront area, looking out over the harbor at yachts, sailboats and ships from all over the world. Continue your adventure and explore the Marble House of William K. Vanderbilt, sibling to Cornelius. Afterwards, take in spectacular views as you drive along the Ten Mile Ocean Drive before returning to Boston.
- Hotel pick-up
- Admission to two mansions
- Fully-narrated motorcoach tour
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 and under: free without seat
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Park Sq., 10 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 or hotel pick-up
- Please contact tour provider 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking at +16177206342
- Please arrive no later than 8.45am
- Sunday at 9.00am
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Soak in the last rays of summer as autumn sets over Cape Cod, draped by New England's spectacular fa...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...
On this indulgent food tour, you'll discover the local side of Boston’s most popular neighborhood, t...