DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Step back in time at Plimoth Plantation
- Take time to explore Plymouth waterfront and its historical sites
- Enjoy admission to Plimoth Plantation and the Mayflower II
- Discover 17th century life as a pilgrim
WHAT TO EXPECT
History comes alive in Plymouth - America's Hometown. Experience Plimoth Plantation, recently voted number four for best patriotic attraction in America! 17th century life is reenacted by Pilgrims and natives alike. Visit the bustling waterfront and board the Mayflower II as you follow in the steps of the Pilgrims and "set sail" for Plymouth. Explore the Craft Center, where artisans recreate pottery, baskets, books and furniture. Visit the home of Hobbamock, the Pokanoket Wampanoag Indian who lived next to the plantation and provided guidance and counsel to the settlers.
Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the many eateries located along the waterfront. After lunch, visit some of the other historical sites including Plymouth Rock, Cole's Hill and lovely Brewster Gardens. Be sure to view the National Monument of the Forefathers, formerly known as the Pilgrim Monument.
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up, where available
- Admission to Plimoth Plantation
- Admission to Mayflower II
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Optional gratuities
For meeting location, arrive by 9.15am