North Brooklyn is always bustling and energetic! Its heart, Williamsburg is home to some of the ‘hippest’ New Yorkers, a place where there's always something fun to do! Greenpoint, instead, is the more cultural side of this area, once home to thriving Polish, Russian and German communities. Whizz down these charming streets with your local expert guide and see how life in North Brooklyn thrives! Where the avant-garde atmosphere coexists in harmony with a more traditional side.
North Brooklyn bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Explore Williamsburg! The heart and lively soul of Brooklyn
- Get to know an area where modern vibes intertwine with a traditional atmosphere
- Whizz down the captivating streets of Greenpoint
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
- Bike and helmet
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
17 Bridge St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Please meet at 160 John St Room 1826, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States.
What to remember
- Helmets are included if you would like one. NYC does not, however, require cyclists to wear a helmet
- The minimum age for this tour is 12
- There are racks on the bikes for belongings
- Please bring your own water
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfy clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.