Best of Bucharest Walking and Bus Tour
- Visit Bucharest on foot and by bus
- Discover the history of the Romanian capital with a local guide
- See the most important highlights of the city
Discover the capital of Romania and the biggest city in the country on our complete tour with a friendly, local guide. This trip follows the most remarkable tourist attractions and cultural heritage in the center of the city.
The city once called "little Paris", combines tradition with modernity and today is full of contrasts. Without a doubt, it can enchant with its charm and intrigue visitors. Together we will learn about Bucharest’s architecture and history, reflected in splendid old and new buildings such as the Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace, National Theatre, and many others.
Our Bucharest City Tour includes the following itinerary:
- Free Press Square (Piata Presei Libere) –
- The Arch of Triumph (Arcul de Triumf) –
- Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) –
- Calea Victoriei –
- Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial)
- The Palace of Parliament (Palatul Parlamentului)
- Union Square (Piata Unirii)
- University Square (Piata Universitatii)
- Romana Square (Piata Romana) – Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei)
- Charles de Gaulle Square (Piata Charles de Gaulle)
- The Village Museum (Muzeul Satului)
- Transport by air-conditioned bus/minivan
- Pick up and drop off from your accomodation in Bucharest
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided tours
- Walking tour in the Old Town
- Food and drinks
We offer pick up and drop off
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up and drop off are included
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...