Budapest Parliament tour and dinner cruise with live music
- Let your guide take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament
- Lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels
- After the tour, enjoy a dinner cruise with live music
Explore the most notable icon of Budapest - the Hungarian Parliament Building during the day before embarking on a fabulous live music dinner cruise through the illuminated River Danube.
The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognized landmarks of Hungary. A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
During the evening experience the city in a whole new light on a dazzling dinner cruise under 6 bridges of the Danube. This two-hour dinner cruise will introduce you to sights such as the Chain Bridge, the Basilica, the Buda Castle and the Fisherman’s Bastion plus you will have a chance to rediscover the Parliament building in its full, illuminated evening glory.
Explore the breath-taking sights while sitting comfortably in a floating restaurant and sampling any or all of the Hungarian gastro specialties that are considered “must haves” in Hungary. A welcome drink and a selectable beverage are complementary additions to your evening. The program also features a live band performing classical Hungarian melodies and even some of your favorites for a request.
As a complimentary bonus to your ticket, you will receive free passes to two additional historic Danube ships as well with their own stunning exhibitions inside. Board a 100-year old steamboat, the Kossuth Museum ship (Budapest, Vigadó dock 2, 1052) and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship (built 1939) (Id. Antall József rkp. 18, Budapest, 1052).
- One-hour guided tour of the Parliament
- 120-minute dinner cruise ticket
- Free passes to Kossuth Museum ship and Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Additional meals and costs
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 3, 1055 Hungary
Parliament tour meeting point: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. Cruise meeting point: Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5).
- After the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from the local tour operator via email (in Hungarian). This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a printed copy of it with you
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the Hungarian Parliament
- The Parliament tour is available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Hebrew. Please select your language at the time of booking
- The parliament visit will be in your selected language and the rest of the tour will be in English
- Your ticket also includes free passes to the historic Danube ships: the Kossuth Museum ship and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Tours are available throughout the day from 10.00am. At the time of booking, you may select any tour from the options, just make sure to be able to make it to the dinner cruise in time
- Dinner cruise starts at 7.00pm. Please be at the meeting point at 6.30pm
- Kossuth Museum ship visiting hours: 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship visiting hours: 10.00am-1.30pm
Have an up-close look at the most important icon of Budapest before embarking on a drink cruise acro...
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor a...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Take two hours to explore the Buda side of Budapest! Walk around the Castle District with the direct...
Exploring Budapest through its food and drinks is the best way to do it! This food, wine, and cultur...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Visit Esztergom, Visegrád and Szentendre, the three most beautiful cities in the Danube Bend. Enjoy ...