Enjoy a walking tour through the historic district of Castello, the center of the social, political, cultural, military and religious life of Cagliari from its foundation in XIII century up to nowadays. Your guide will tell you about the curiosities and oddities related to the district's history and you will enjoy beautiful views over the city and the sea from its panoramic viewpoints.
Castello walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour through Castello, Cagliari's lively district
- Learn more about the area and its history thanks to your expert guide
- Understand the social, political, cultural, military and religious importance of the district
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 6, 09124 Cagliari CA
In front of the store “Cagliari 1920”.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10.00am and every Monday and Friday at 6.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.