Enjoy a walking tour through the historic district of Castello, the center of the social, political, cultural, military and religious life of Cagliari from its foundation in XIII century up to nowadays. Your guide will tell you about the curiosities and oddities related to the district's history and you will enjoy beautiful views over the city and the sea from its panoramic viewpoints. The Archaeological Museum hosts the findings of the most ancient civilizations of the island. Amongst them, the mysterious Giants of Mont’e Prama, considered to be the most ancient big-size statues of the Mediterranean area.
Castello walking tour with entrance to the Archaeological Museum
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour through Castello, Cagliari's lively district
- Learn more about the area and its history thanks to your expert guide
- Admire the Giants of Mont’e Prama, the most ancient big-size statues of the Mediterranean area
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
- Entrance to the Archeological Museum of Cagliari
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 6, 09124 Cagliari CA
In front of the store “Cagliari 1920”.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.