Take part in a hike to the Devil’s Saddle, a promontory that has turned into the symbols of the city, from where you will enjoy stunning views over the Gulf of the Angels. Immerse in the scents and aromas of the Mediterranean maquis and retrace the history of the city through a pleasant walk among interesting archaeological sites and unique natural landscapes!
Hiking excursion to the Devil’s Saddle
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in a hike to the Devil's Saddle, Cagliari's most iconic symbol
- Enjoy stunning views over the Gulf of the Angles and a pleasant walk surrounded by unique landscapes
- Retrace the area's history through legends and anecdotes while surrounded by the Mediterranean maquis
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 6, 09124 Cagliari CA
In front of the store “Cagliari 1920”.
What to remember
- This walk is a very easy hike on uneven ground
- It is suggested to wear trekking shoes or trainers and to carry at least 1 liter of water, a hat and suntan lotion in the summertime
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- From October to March at 3.00pm. In April, May and September at 5.00pm. In June, July, August at 6.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.