Enjoy a visit to the small town of Serdiana to visit Argiolas winery, one of the most important wineries on the island. During the tour, you will learn more about the history of the family and of the founder of the winery, while visiting the areas of wine production, surrounded by the scent of must. After the visit, you will taste 4 top wines of the winery paired with local cheese, cured meat and carasau bread.
Wine & beer tasting
Winery tour and wine tasting at Argiolas winery
Availability: On Wednesday and Friday
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover Argiolas winery, one of the most important of the island
- Enjoy a tour of the winery and learn more about wine production
- Taste locally-produced top wines paired with typical Sardinian snacks
- Visit Sardinia in the days of the America's Cup with Musement, official tour and travel partner of the event
What to expect
- Return transport from Cagliari
- Guided tour
- 4 wines tasting and snacks pairing
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 6, 09124 Cagliari CA
In front of the store “Cagliari 1920”
What to remember
- Italian law doesn't permit to sell alcoholic beverages to people under 18 years of age. Younger guests will be served soft drinks
- Every Wednesday at 10.00am
- Every Friday at 2.15pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.