Enjoy a visit to the small town of Serdiana to visit Argiolas winery, one of the most important wineries on the island. During the tour, you will learn more about the history of the family and of the founder of the winery, while visiting the areas of wine production, surrounded by the scent of must. After the visit, you will taste 4 top wines of the winery paired with local cheese, cured meat and carasau bread.
Excursions & day trips
Winery tour and wine tasting at Argiolas winery
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Argiolas winery, one of the most important of the island
- Enjoy a tour of the winery and learn more about wine production
- Taste locally-produced top wines paired with typical Sardinian snacks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Return transport from Cagliari
- Guided tour
- 4 wines tasting and snacks pairing
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 6, 09124 Cagliari CA
In front of the store “Cagliari 1920”.
What to remember
- Italian law doesn't permit to sell alcoholic beverages to people under 18 years of age. Younger guests will be served soft drinks
- Il numero minimo di partecipanti per questo tour è di 2
- Every Wednesday at 10.00am and every Friday at 2.15pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.