Delve into the history and culture of Casablanca and explore the highlights of this old world city with a knowledgeable and friendly guide.
You will see:
- the economic capital of the Moroccan kingdom
- the United Nations Place and Mohammed V Square
- the Central Market, the Royal Palace surrounding, the Habbous Quarter
- the Mehkama (court), the Cathedral Notre Dame de Lourdes, the residential area of Anfa,
- an external visit of the famous Hassan II Mosque
- the beautiful Ain Diab Corniche lined with restaurants and swimming pools
- ... and more!